Thursday, August 19, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love . . . Read, Laugh, Enjoy

So, I am typically not one to jump on the popular-reading bandwagon (no Harry Potter or Twilight for me), but I must admit I am proud to be among the many Eat, Pray, Love fans of late. I have not finished the book yet, but I am thoroughly enjoying Elizabeth Gilbert's writing. My mom and I both have pages marked with sticky tabs, lines highlighted throughout, and can't sit down to read without having a highlighter in hand. Gilbert says things that one has always felt or thought, but never quite had the words for. She is not afraid to admit her neurosis, and I love that. 

Check back for a compilation of my favorite quotes and passages and a full review when I finally finish the book and see the movie!

If you haven't read it yet.... do! Here, I'll even make it easy to get your own copy:

No comments:

Post a Comment