Friday, September 10, 2010
My New Favorite Workout
I have been going to Zumba classes several times a week and I love it! It is like going out dancing every class, but you don't have to wear heels or put on makeup! At first, I felt like the most uncoordinated person on the planet, but since I've decided that I don't care how goofy I look, I'm having a blast :) Why on earth would anyone go running when you can Zumba?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Randi!
ReplyDeleteCameron's high school soccer team has been going to zumba classes for about a year now and she LOVES it! The team did a 2 hour zumba class as a fundraiser and Ashley and I went for the first time! We both felt stupid and uncoordinated and 2 hours for the first time was FOREVER!! I don't know that I would like to do it regularly but it was fun to try!
Whoa 2 hours is a long time! Especially for the first time! I felt really uncoordinated the first few times I went (and, honestly, I still do) but it's so fun :)
ReplyDelete