Monday, October 18, 2010

Family Day in Pasadena!

Yesterday my mom, dad, and I drove up to Pasadena to see the Arellano's! We got to see their new loft for the first time (very cute), went to lunch, drove around the city, did a little shopping of course, and filled up on dinner at Buca di Beppo's! I missed my Baby C soooooo much, it was a wonderful day!!

(P.S. Caydence is definitely a little smarty pants! She was showing me her math skills at dinner, which are excellent, and then read a book to Nana, Papa, and me.... and WOW! She is SUCH a good reader! She makes her Auntie very proud!)




A couple of cool chicks with their matching Louis Vuittons :)


                          Riki and Joe at lunch 









 
Caydence with her Nana and Papa!







   Enjoying our lunch at Whole Foods


             
Caydence took us to her school





     Sportin' her cute new gloves




       Caydence and Dad at Buca's
       (or, The Lady and the Papa) :)





                        Tickle Monster! 

                                                          
  I love my Baby C!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment