Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wedding Inspiration

Research, research, research! The wedding research never ends for me ;) Steve and I have not set a date yet, as we are waiting to decide on a venue until we move Northern CA and get settled in. But it hasn't stopped me from looking for inspiration!

I love the creativity of this Willy Wonka themed wedding... How cute is the "Golden Ticket" Invite?!
And the edible bouquet! ;)

Steve & I both like the idea of cupcakes instead of a big wedding cake. I really like this... what do you think?

So cute, fun, and old-fashioned! (Just like me) ;)

http://greenweddingshoes.com/a-willy-wonka-inspired-wedding-shoot/

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun, and the soda cart reminds me a little of the picture scene from Mary Poppin's (super fun theme for a wedding) I love the edible bouquet, but may not be practical :) and one more thought it's your wedding and you can have cupcakes if you want to. I have tested most of Pasadena's wonders and have some great places you should try.

    ReplyDelete