Sunday, December 25, 2011

Mini Chocolate Chip Calzones

Here is a dessert that I made for Christmas that turned out really well. Very gooey, rich, and delicious! I think I originally saw a picture of these on Pinterest and decided to try them for myself. Take a look and if you love dessert as much as I do, give it a try!

Ingredients:
Chocolate chips
Mini marshmallows
Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
Ice cream, whipped cream, and/or cool whip


Step 1: Preheat oven to 350. Roll out the dough triangles and fill the wide end with some chocolate chips and just a few marshmallows...
Step 2: Roll up into crescent rolls and place on lightly greased cookie sheet...
Step 3: Bake as directed on crescent roll package (10-12 mins. @ 350 degrees)...
Step 4: Serve with ice cream, cool whip, etc. for that nice warm & gooey + cold & creamy combo... (drizzle with fudge if you feel so inclined; I made these on Christmas so, of course, I felt so inclined ;) )

ENJOY and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

  1. Looks yummy ;) but no more until your married. WE have a dress to get you in :-0 Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Believe me, the dress is on my mind every time I eat ;)

    ReplyDelete